Listen up, 5th March 2010 shall be Guest Post Day.
Guest posting is a great way for you to put your writing in front of a new audience and gain new readers, it’s a tried and tested technique in increasing a blog’s audience – and it’s fun too!
Here’s how it will work;
1. Submit yourself by leaving a comment on this post with your blog name before midday on Monday.
Update: Please use keyword ‘aqua’ in comment so that I can find any entries that go to spam. Ta
2. Return here tuesday and watch the ‘televised draw’ and see who you’ve been matched with.
3. Contact that blogger and arrange for a way to swap posts by email and by what time etc…
4. Write your BEST POST (let’s face it, your dross isn’t gonna gain you any new readers so put your best out there people) and give it to your blog swap partner.
5. Everyone post the guest posts on Friday 5th March.
Post suggestions – funny story, recipe, craft activity, ‘how to’
Okay, submit yourself below in the comments (don’t forget to include your blog name! you can leave your twitter @ too if you wish) and then spread the word…. the more the merrier!!