1. She likes the same food I do. Cue the chinese takeaway complete with duck and ribs
2. She remembers to ask if I got that job I went for last week, yes really
3. She can get through an episode of X Factor without asking for the play-doh/hungry hippos/jigsaws
4. We can take her on an eight hour car journey, during which she can occupy herself
5. She stays in bed all night, and past 8am most mornings
6. Her absolute favourite girly day involves going to a food market, popping into Cath Kidston and grabbing some lunch in a non kiddy restaurant. My idea of a good time.
7. She likes Starbucks as much as I do
8. You can have a sensible conversation with her
9. She has great taste in clothes and knows what looks good. She’s my no.1 changing room buddy
10. She loves cleaning and is more than happy to chip in on a Sunday morning.
Ten fab things about having a six year old. Obviously there’s the incessant chatter, requests to ‘get my bike out’ and crap music (I’m talking about you Olly and Pixie Lott). Ah well, I’ll take the rough with the smooth