Although the summer isn’t quite upon us, you may well have started thinking about what furniture you want to add to your garden for when the sun does decide to make an appearance. So here are my top 5 garden furniture items.
- You can now add a touch of luxury to garden, and extend the comfort of your home by adding some beautiful Rattan Sun Loungers to your patio or pool side.
- So the children don’t feel left, why not buy them a beautiful summer house or wooden play house so they can have their own home from home in the garden. Also great for when the weather isn’t great but they still want to play outside.
- A must with the British Summer is a patio heater or a chiminea, to keep you warm whilst enjoying the delights of your garden whatever the weather. These are also great to enable you to enjoy BBQ’s and al fresco eating even in the autumn and winter.
- Another great way of extending the comfort of your home into the garden is to add a garden sofa. These are a great alternative to individual chair’s or a wooden bench which can be quite uncomfortable.
- Having a nice selection of outdoor toys for the children is a great way to keep them entertained, letting the adults enjoy the sun without disturbances. There are some great wooden swings, climbing frames and sand pits on the market to keep them occupied for hours.