Noble Isle have launched a distinctive and exquisite modern Bath and Body brand, which is made in the UK and is inspired by the natural and cultural riches of the British Isles.
Noble Isle products combine the finest fragrances with natural extracts, creating 24 luxurious unisex bath and body products.
Here are our top 5 new Noble Isle products:
- Rhubarb Rhubarb. I love rhubarb and the sound of this takes me back to being a little girl and eating rhubarb straight from my great aunties patch in her back garden. This is a hand and body wash sourced in Yorkshire .
- Summer Rising. This fragrance is available in bath and shower gel and body lotion. Sourced in Cornwall, it ignites the senses and takes you to the beautiful English countryside. A great way to awaken in the morning with your shower.
- Heather Honey. Honey also brings back treasured memories and in this exquisite hand wash and lotion, it nourishes your hands every time you wash. Sourced from the Perthshire Bees, this wonderful wash would make a great addition to any wash area.
- Fireside. Warmth, glow and heat are what I imagine on hearing this great fragrance. Available in a candle, bath and shower gel as well as a body lotion, this great fragrance has natural extracts from Mynwyn Valley. Great for warming you up on a damp or wintry day.
- Perry Pear. Using natural extracts from Gloucestershire orchards, this fruity fragrance shampoo and condition will leave you feeling awake and revived.
These and many more products are available online, and from Fortnum and Mason and a selection of other outlets across the UK.